Private Aperitivo Party: It's Wine Time!
Want to have access to our premium virtual visits anytime, anywhere you choose? And with anyone you wish? This just could be the most unique & fun way to enjoy a socially-distanced summer that brings all the very best parts of international travel right into your own home. And which you can share with your own friends & family!
After your purchase of your private party with up to 10 households/log-ins, we will enroll you as a special VIP member of the wine club of your choice: Merumalia Wine Club, Trabucchi d'Illasi Collectors Club, Casale del Giglio Wine Club, or the Antonelli VIP Club. (French vineyards coming soon). We will email you instructions for accessing the wine club website of your choice to check out the amazing wines they have on offer. Pick your favorite wine, or select an award-winning extra virgin olive oil, and let us know what you choose.
You will save 10% on YOUR WINE PURCHASE for all guests from SeetheSacred!! As an added bonus, the winereis will work with their international shipping agents, MBE Italia, to offer you special international shipping rates.
Once you have ordered your wines, let us know, and we will begin to plan a theme that pairs a famous cultural wonder with the wine or olive oil you have ordered.
Here is how it works:
- Go to the Wine Club website, and pick which wine you want to order.
- Make your package purchase here, and we will follow-up with a note to inquire about which wine you want to have and which cultural site you want to visit.
- It should take approximately 10 days - 3 weeks to receive your wine. In that time, we will work with you to schedule a date & time for your private party & wine tasting & virtual visit.
- Three weeks after your order, we will mail out a chic invitation to your guests, along with a handy pdf for tasting & cultural notes, and a teaser video to get everyone excited.
- Then we party ! With a virtual visit and REAL WINE!
Please note that the shipment from the wineries will be processed and sent within 5 business days of your order & follow-up communication with us. Italian family vineyards work with a licensed and bonded import/export groups to arrange international shipments, throughout the EU and extra-EU countries, as long as the wine is consumed for personal use. Note that for some Canadian Provinces & US States, local laws prohibit the receipt of international wine shipments to residential addresses. In these cases, we are legally permitted to ship to a restaurant, liquor store, or local church. If this exception applies to you, we will do our best to work with you and your trusted partner so that you can receive your wine safe, legally, and without delay!
Please thoroughly read through our Inclusions & Exclusions, as well as our Return Policy, before you make your purchase.