Experience Paris Private Guided Tours
Book through March 1, 2020, and pay only a $100 deposit towards the cost of your custom experience.
You will lock in the discounted price for your 2021 or 2022 travels.
You will also get access to one online cultural event (live or streaming on-demand) per month. It's the best way to prepare and get psyched up for future travel!
Since working as a chef de mission for a French university headquartered in Paris, and after leading many pilgrimages to Paris, Jill has worked at making Paris her home-away-from-home for over a decade. Come explore MY Paris with myself and my team of guides on our highly-curated, and highly-unique set of strolls:
- The Left Bank Walk- Explore Paris from the Middle Ages to the Age of Enlightenment as you go from St Germain-des-Pres to the Latin Quarter, retracing the history of thought as you go
- The Louvre Highlights Walk- From great works of Antiquity, to Renaissance Masterpieces, and all the colorful characters and charismatic leaders inbetween, we will get you though the world's largest collection without letting you get bored for a second !
- The Parisian neighborhood stroll - Walk up our favorite street in all of Paris, visiting cute shops and having amazing tastings of local delicacies along the way! Or take a guided neighborhood walk through everyone's favorite quartier, Montmatre. Take one or the other neighborhood walk, or combine them into the perfect extended afternoon stroll.
- The Ile-de-la-Cité walk- We will share with you unique news and insights not only into the history of Notre Dame, but also its ongoing restoration. Take your time with a visit to the Sainte Chapelle, rivaled only by the Sistine Chapel in its ability to amaze and awe. And stop for a lovely chat and ICE CREAM at a classic French cafe along the way.
- The Catholic Paris Pilgrimage- visit the shrine of the miraculous medal, the relics and church of Saint Vincent de Paul, and get to know the most memorable and stunning churches of Paris.
- The Sunday Funday at the markets- over the weekend, take a relaxed and informal guided tour of the famous Paris flea markets, les Puces. Get to know all our favorite stalls and vendors, and find your very own treasure.
...other options include Paris boat rides on our recommended boats & bateaux mouche, a visit to the Tour Eiffel by night, golf cart rides around Paris, and a visit to the Paris catacombs. We can also organize cooking lessons, and get you access to great lunch- and dinner reservations.
75-minute private tour: €180, regularly €210
3-hour private tour: €320, regularly €370
Full- and half-day pricing upon request
*We will arrange any necessary expedited entrance tickets and transportation for you, but these are an additional cost.
SPECIAL FLEXIBILITY POLICY FOR 2021 & 2022 Reservations
***All discounted private tours purchased now, can be used through August 31, 2022.***
A limited number of these discounted tours are able to be booked each month (maximum 10), so reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The deposit is due now, and payment in full will be due 15 days prior to your scheduled tour in 2021 & 45 days prior in 2022.
(These discounted tours cannot be booked during the weeks of Holy & Easter Week, the week of May 1st, the week of June 29 & Christmas weeks).
These tours can be canceled and fully refunded, postponed, or transfered at any-time up to 48hours before the date of your tour.***
Lock-in your chance to enjoy reduced rates, priority booking, and a wealth of awesome content, now.